New executive committee:
- A five-man executive committee with permanent seats for India, England and Australia will be introduced.
- The committee will make recommendations to the ICC board, which remains the decision-making body
India’s Srinivasan to chair ICC board:
- N. Srinivasan, president of the Board of Control for Cricket in India, will become the ICC board chairman from July 2014
New financial model:
- Full members gain greater financial recognition based on their contributions in terms of finance, their ICC history and on-field performances
Test Cricket Fund:
- A Test Cricket Fund will be introduced to guarantee all 10 Test-playing nations will be in position to host a home series through to 2023
Future Tours Programme:
- Members will strike binding, bilateral agreements “as a matter of urgency” with the aim of extending the programme until 2023
World Test Championship axed:
- The Champions Trophy one-day tournament will continue in 2017 and 2021, replacing plans for a World Test Championship
Pathway to Test cricket:
- The winner of the next ICC Intercontinental Cup will play-off against the bottom-ranked full member with the prize of gaining Test status. The existing full member will retain Test status.